Release Notes Archive
- You can now add images to Map and List nodes.
- There is a new 'Search Again' button on search
results list to enable you to return to the search dialog and search
- the node content dialog has an enlarged label
display area to accommodate longer labels.
- Importing XML with the original NodeIDs has been
- Searching on multiple tags and types has been
fixed (the node type and tag lists are now automatically selected so it
is obvious the search is performed on all items by default).
- Links on the HTML Views export now work
- the HTML Outline export now picks up the
document-type reference node images.
- Double clicking on a reference node with no
reference now opens the content dialog instead of going to a folder
- When you import XML and select to change the
author name and date, it now changes this information correctly for all
nodes at all depths of the import.
- When you delete a favorite, it now disappears
from the Organize Favorites dialog.